please click at the image for better viewing
Pertamanya, saya ucapkan terima kasih kepada semua kawan-kawan yang prihatin terhadap masalah yang kami sekeluarga hadapi. Saya bersyukur dengan perhatian yang kawan-kawan berikan, dan berasa amat bersyukur diatas bantuan kewangan dan juga doa-doa yang kawan-kawan berikan.
- January 2009 diagnose with end stage renal failure, with kidney failure of 60%
- February 2009 doctor advice to implant fistula for dialysys purposes
- March 2009- only 3% of kidney functions, hence starts dialysys
- March 2009 - Wife inform Bank Islam about my conditions, informing about our difficulties of paying the house installments . Wife also acknowledged them about our needs of applying for mrta due to my illness.
- April 2009 - Due to kidney failure and on going dialysys of 3 times per week, with 4 hour per session for a lifetime. Therefore,i opt for pencen kelilatan kekal from socso. Which means had to stop working, and receive pencen of 50% from current sallary. This must be approved by panel doctors of socso. Applied for these on April, had to wait for turns to be called for the interviews by panel socso doctors.
- May 2009 attend interview by socso for keilatan kekal at Hops. pakar Sultanah Aminah Jb. Doctor advice me to work as usual and go for dialysys at nite. Huhu easier for them to say, but i know my body cannot take it, at least at the moment. With the pressure at work, and the nausea during and after dialysys, i knew i had to opt for ilat kekal. Furthermore, there's no dialysys center that open at nite, and if i decides to continue working, everytime i need to go for dialysys, there'll be salary cut. Ended up, half of my salary will be cut every month. That's why i decide to opt for pencen ilat kekal. However, it's quite hard to convince the doctors, after few discussion doctors agree to pronouce me ilat kekal due to my end stage renal failure.
- May 2009 - Got letters from socso certifying that i'm eligible for socso ilat kekal with pencen of 50% from current salary.
- May 2009 - submitted letters from panel socso of certifying i'm ilat kekal to current office and to Bank Islam for mrta.
- May 2009 - Inform bank islam that we are applying for takaful mrta and asked what are the documents needed. We submitted all the documents to bank islam officer incharge at jb head office.
- June 2009 - Take out the tube that had been hanging at my neck for the last 3 months. Start dialysys using my left hand, huhu what a pain the first time doing it.
- June 2009 - After settling with socso, arranged for schools changed for my two daughters. I decided to move back to Melaka since i'm not working, so better stay at our own house. Furthermore, my late father was not doing well with his heart and diabetic problems.
- July 2009 - Finally we are all in Melaka. Wife open a kiosk of branded kids wear. I use up my epf contribution to set up the business, with the hope that after few months operating, we can apply for business grants for govt., ie: smidec, belianiaga etc.
- July 2009 - still waiting for a reply from bank islam since we had submitted all the documents needed. Been calling them day by day asking for progress, with a promise from them will get back to us as soon as possible. Huhuhu
- August 2009 - Been contacting bank islam but no positive responses. This gives us pressure because wife wants to proceed for loans for capital and rolling. For information, bank islam had blacklisted us both for the amount of rm 225,xxx . whoa what a big sum and any institution would be scared to finance us. Actually we bought the house for the amount of rm 97,000 plus mrta and all.Since it is islamic financing, when there's arrears even it is small, all unpaid amount for the lang of 30years will be published huhu. That's the weaknesses of islamic financing i can say.
- August 2009 - Me and wife went to bank islam malacca branch, met with the officer. We were surprised when the officer informed us that malacca branch didn't receive any information nor documents about the claims. And they even have guts talking in front of me saying that bank islam don;t cover for critical illnessess only death. I was shocked, hello.. i'm still alive and i kept the takaful cert that explains that the insurance covers 36 critical illnesses and that includes end stage renal failure. That shows how ignorance the staff is.
- August 2009 - The same day after 'nice meeting' with the bank islam officers, we rush to takaful nasional branch in malacca. There in takaful office, the staff also have no such information.... i'm tired and frustrated at that time.. 3 months of time is wasted..from the day wife submitted the documents until august no actions taken. We were hushed around like stupids.
- September 2009- M e and wife have to compile all the documents, letters from doctors, socso etc to takaful. Takaful said that they will liase with bank islam. But surprisingly bank islam doesn't want to co-operate. Here, again i met with the officer ..same officer at bank islam, and he told me that all the needed documents i need to prepare myself. And if they didn't receive the money, they will lelong our house and declare us bancruptcy. Aku time tu cam..ahhh..nak lelong pulak? bukan ke dah terang2 umah tu ada insurans.. tergamak pegawai tu berlagak camtu sekali. Siap print kan surat nak lelong and bankrup notis tu, ti aku attachkan kat cni.
- September 2009 - Went to Bank Islam southern Regional office in JB, to clarify about the house status since we cannot get useful information from bank islam staff in malacca.
- October 2009- File complaints to BIRO PENGADUAN AWAM about takaful nasional and bank islam.